Twin Towers, one of the nation's finest senior living communities in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a RN/Supervisor.
Are you a Registered Nurse leader that believes your role involves serving employees and creating an environment of respect thereby elevating the resident/patient experience? As a leader are you continually striving for excellence? Does your experience include motivating and developing nursing staff in a supervisory role while balancing your clinical responsibilities? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
The RN/Supervisor will serve as floor nurse and supervise every other weekend. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary: take vital signs etc, as ordered, start I/Vs, obtain cultures and other specimens as ordered, notify physician and family/responsible party of any change in resident's condition, make timely rounds with physician.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Director and/or ADON as necessary/required concerning the operation of the nursing department. Focus on continual process improvement and quality medical care coupled with personal development of staff.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with inter and intra departmental personnel. Develop strong team emphasis and lead accordingly. Promote positive, calm, and effective work environment that contributes to teamwork and reduces turnover.
- RN Nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a leader/supervisor in hospital or long term care facility.
- Experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Microsoft office proficiency. Electronic medical records knowledge preferred.
Benefit package offerings include health and life insurance, vision, dental, 403B, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria with discounted meals, and free parking. We are a drug free and tobacco free workplace. Relocation assistance for this position is available.
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.